Deputy Moderator, CSI Synod.
Christian College of Physiotherapy,
Colachel, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
Church of South India Kanyakumari Diocese.
Ref: B/0645/2011 dated 09/July/2011 by Chairman, Christian College of Physiotherapy
I have gone through your letter dated 09/July/2011 attached over email with Ref: B/0645/2011 by Chairman/Bishop, Christian College of Physiotherapy.
Your act of cheating and indirectly favouring the former Correspondent Mr.Sunil Prakash is well understood and can be proved by the below facts. You are pretending and acting as that you knew nothing regarding this issue of stolen certifcates.
1. Rt.Rev.Dr.James Sreenivasan, the Bishop of Trichy - Tanjore CSI Diocese appointed as the Moderator's Commissiary for the CSI Kanyakumari Diocese during the No Bishop Period (interim period without Bishop) after the period of Bishop M.I. Kesari till the date of appointment of yourself as Bishop for CSI Kanyakumari Diocese. During the interim period without Bishop, Rt.Rev.Dr.James Sreenivasan, the Moderator's Commissiary for the CSI Kanyakumari Diocese has appointed a Sub Committee from the Board of Christian College of Physiotherapy, where Mr.Justin was the Convenor for that committee and the present Secretary for the Church Committee, CSI Pastorate Church, Chinthenvilai, Karungal District, in order to probe the Misappropriation of Money through unauthorised collection of fees from students by former correspondent Sunil Prakash and also about the missing of certificates of first batch students admitted in the year 1999.
2. The report prepared by Mr.Justin, the Convenor of the above said Sub Committee has submitted to you as " the former correspondent and Secretary/Treasurer of Kanyakumari Medical Mission Mr.Sunil Prakash has stolen the Original certificates (HSC) of first batch students, where it was received from the Colachel Post Office undersigned by Sunil Prakash as "FOR PRINCIPAL", which has been sent from "The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Guindy, Chennai" after the genuineness verification during the correspondentship of Mr.Jenkins Huxley Dhas. Also the statements of all students and Teaching & Non Teaching staff has proved that the unauthorized collected fees was also taken away by Sunil Prakash.
3. But you have begged Mr.Justin the Convenor and other members, not to take any action regarding these matters and no action was permitted by you.
4. Mr.Hubertson, the former first batch student of this college has made a complaint to you with a copy to All members of the Executive Committee of CSI Kanyakumari Diocese and Superintendent of Police, Kanyakumari District, where his Original Certificates were stolen by Mr.Sunil Prakash. It has been discussed in the Executive Committee and has decided by you to pay the expenses, to apply for Duplicate Certificates towards him.
5. Mr. Sona Muthu, the Sub Inspector of Police of Colachel Police Station has enquired this issue with Adv.Sunder Singh, the correspondent of this college during that period and he has given a statement as, "the Original certificates (HSC) of first batch students was stolen and taken away by fradulent ways by Sunil Prakash, where it was received from the Colachel Post Office undersigned by Sunil Prakash as "FOR PRINCIPAL", which has been sent from "The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Guindy, Chennai" after the genuineness verification during the correspondentship of Mr.Jenkins Huxley Dhas".
6. Mr. Joseph Paul Jerin from Kulapuram was one of the former students, where his Original Certificates were also stolen by Sunil Prakash.
7. Also there were also lot of complaints made by Medical Officers of CSI Kanyakumari Medical Mission towards the local Police Stations, where important documents like Account Registers was stolen away by Sunil Praksh from all the hospitals of CSI Kanyakumari Medical Mission.
8. I was not able to register my certificates related to education with the Employment Exchange. I am loosing my seniority. I was not able to make use of the valuable rare employment offers at abroad. If my original certificates were not issued immediately to me, then I will claim compensation of Rupees One Crore for the damages incurred to me in this regard by you.
Why are you acting as an innocent being involved in criminal activities to favour Mr.Sunil Prakash.
This is informed to you, to stop doing criminal activities and provide my original certificates.
spoiled student of Christian College of physiotherapy,
On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM, C. S. I. Kanyakumari Diocese, Nagercoil <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RAJINIKANTH, PHYSIOTHERAPIST, MEKKAMANDAPAM <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:11 AM
Subject: Christian College of Physiotherapy, Kanyakumari District - Original Copies of Higher Secondary Certificate, Secondary School Leaving Certificate and Community Certificate - stolen by former Correspondent and now on sales by him and Bishop/ Chairman
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, DG of Police <email@example.com>, cmcell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Prime Minister <email@example.com>, Thiru G K Vasan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, NC President <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Thiru E M Sudarsana Nachiappan <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
A.R. Rejini Kanth,
Kottaigaham, Meakamandapam – 629166,Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
Mobile no: 80157 45641
ChristianCollege of Physiotherapy,
Udayarvilai,Colachel – 629251, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
Ihave completed my BPT degree course. Ihave requested to issue my Transfer Certificate, Original Copies of HigherSecondary Certificate, Secondary School Leaving Certificate and CommunityCertificate, submitted during admission, at the college. You and the clerknamed Mrs. Selastin Rani informed me that the TC can be issued and the otheroriginal copies of Higher Secondary Certificate, Secondary School LeavingCertificate and Community Certificate were missing from office, where it wasstolen away by the former Correspondent Mr.Sunil Prakash. Also, I came to know that Sunil Prakashdismissed from Eraniel Bar Council famously known on the litigations of bogusadvocates and the Bishop/Chairman of Kanyakumari CSI Diocese were selling theOriginal copies of the certificates of first batch students for Rs.10,000 byhiding it away from college campus.
If the Original Copies of my HigherSecondary Certificate, Secondary School Leaving Certificate and CommunityCertificate was not issued within five days, I will take up this issue with theState Police, CBI, media, The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University, National& State Human Rights Commission, Ministry of HRD, Directorate of PG, underCabinet Secretariat. Finally I willclaim compensation for the damages occurred through the honourable court oflaw.
Maekamandapam spoiledstudent of CCP,
01 – July – 2011
The Correspondent/ Secretary, Christian College of Physiotherapy, Udayarvilai, Colachel – 629251, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
The Chairman/ Bishop, Christian College of Physiotherapy, Udayarvilai, Colachel – 629251, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
The Secretary, Kanyakumari Diocese of Church of South India, Nagercoil.
The Vice President, Kanyakumari Diocese of Church of South India, Nagercoil.
All Members of Executive Committee, Kanyakumari Diocese of Church of South India, Nagercoil.
Hon. J.G. Prince, Member of Legislative Assembly, Colachel Constituency.
The Vice Chancellor, The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai.
The District Collector, Kanyakumari District.
The Superintendent of Police, Kanyakumari District.
The Governor of Tamil Nadu
The Chief Minister’s Special Cell, St. George Fort, Secretariat, Chennai.
The Minister for Higher Education, Govt of Tamil Nadu.
The Chief Secretary to the Government, Secretariat, Chennai.
The Principal Secretary to the Government, Ministry of Higher Education, Secretariat, Chennai.
The Director General of Police, CHIEF OFFICE, Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004.
The Director/ ADGP, VIGILANCE AND ANTI – CORRUPTION, Adyar, Chennai - 600 028.
The Chair Person, STATE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION, No. 143, Thiruvarangam Maligai Greenway Road, R.A. Puram, Chennai – 28.
The Chairperson, National Human Rights Commission, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi, PIN 110001.
The Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi.
The Joint Secretary, CVO & PG, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Room No. 107-C, Wing-C, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi.
The Secretary, Directorate of Public Grievances, Cabinet Secretariat, 2nd Floor, Sardar Patel Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001.
The District Judge, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
The Chief Justice, Madras High Court, Chennai.
The Chief Justice, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
The Prime Minister of India
The President of India
The National President, National Students Union of India, Indian National Congress, New Delhi.
The HOB, ACB Branch, CBI, Shastri Bhawan, 3rd Floor, 26 Haddows Road, Chennai – 600006.